Friday, March 7, 2008

5 More Days To go..

Haiz, really long time din update my blog! Sorry guys! Actually i got many things to write! But i just no time to do it! But i think i can update my blog almost everyday next month!! Cos I going to quit my job next month! This month is the last month i working at there! Damn happy! At last i can take some rest! Actually o was hope for it so long! Juz no chance to do it! Now i going to be free! Yea!!



Now, let talk back about next monday-10th of march! I know many people cant go, but i just got two days for u all to choose! Tat is monday and wednesday! Monday i sure going! No matter who are going! Because i cant juz change it juz for two or three people! Right?? tuesday?? Sorry Bro!! That day is the day i MUST work!! OH, ryan,ryan! Now day student really busy!and also hardworking!! Even holiday also use it to tuition! What can i say?? A is too important in our life! For me, A is my life! But i just wont like now days people that crazy! Keep on tuition and tuition! For me, tuition is something that wasting my time, money and energy!! dont be angry for reading this, i just point out what i thinking! maybe tuition is better on them! but definitely not on me!! But i think we can make our "date" to April?? That time i free at least for three week!! cos thinking where i going to study!!



5 more days to go!! SPM result will be reveal! My life also will be decided!! Wednesday,12th of March is the day i sucess or fail!! Hope i can do it!! Now i just thinking what i going to do monday!! I was so hoping to meet my bro - Ryan Lem and also Joanna!! Too bad our time cant make it become real!! damn sad now!!



OK la, i just write until here!! Other great topic is will be started soon!! i promise!! Of cos i will let you all know about my result at the first time!!





LEW Or LEM???

depend on what you see!! Actually i also Ryan L, just no one know!! And i had meet a person same name with me, his name is Low Chee Leong!! haha!! so cool!! Got some one same name with me!!

Love always besides us! Just we are looking at too far away, and we just always missed the one who love you the most is the one who always stay with you when you sad, happy, dump by ur bf/or gf, even when you fall! ....By Ryancross (haha..is me) damn it!

A great movie you all should see! I watched for 12 times edi!!

End

By: Ryan

No comments: