Saturday, May 7, 2011

Water For Elephants


Water For Elephants starring by Robert Pattinson and Resse Witherspoon. This is a great movie. Out of 10, i will give 8.5. But I guess not everyone gonna like this movie as Twilight. Robert Pattinson was great in this movie. Totally better performance compare to Twilight Saga. And like always, Resse is a good actress. She look gorgeous in this movie. This definitely is one of the best movie of this year. Although I not yet watch Love and Other Drugs yet, but gonna watch it later. But still, I love No String Attached the most. Maybe the story of the movie is something I want but cannot want it. Perhaps in future, Perhaps only.

Life is the most Spectacular show in the earth

I love the tag line of the movie. Life is the most Spectacular show in the earth. Yeah, that's right. What is more interesting than our own life? We are the actor, director and script writer of our life. We decide how we gonna live our life . Life is a show, some people want it to be great and fun show, some might want to be dull and sad, it your choice to put on what show. For me, I would like a simple yet adventurous show. I always want to be someone simple and have a simple life. Wish to travel the world all by myself and record it with pictures and words. Will try something I would like to try but no chance to do it.

Favorite scene of the movie is when Robert dance with Resse, and the animals moments. The dance part is good. I love to do so when I got the chance. When u get into a relationship too long, sometime u forget that a small thing can be romantic, a slow dance can be captured someone heart again. We live so long , but we forget what we lived for.


Can I dance with you?

If you not yet watch the movie, I highly recommend this movie. Is entertaining, meaningful and Robert Pattinson is much more good looking in this movie. Love the way he look in this movie. Much more mature and handsome. Ciao now, gonna watch Love and Other Drugs.

And special thanks to my silent reader. You guys make me feel warm cos never thought someone gonna read my post. Thanks a lot. :)

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: