Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just A Dream

Today would like to write something about my dream. Perhaps some don't know. I came from a not so rich family. I won't say is poor but just enough to survive at Kuala Lumpur. So certain thing for me is a luxury thing. For example going other place to vacation. My family never have family trip like other family. Even to Port Dickson also don't have. So, when the time I was a small kid, I quite jealous other kids can go travel with family. But I think is not important cos born in this family shaped who am I today. My friends always think I am so kiasu because I always want to take high mark for my exam, the matter of fact is I just want to get good result to make sure I got better future. And yeah, I still getting good mark and sometime will very sad if I never get the mark I want. Not because of I kiasu, is because of I used to it. I just want to compete with myself, not with others. Till now, I still try to make myself the best I can, sometime is very tired. Sometime I hope to just relax myself but hardly to do it.

Sometime we just work and work and work, till one day we stopped and ask ourself : Why must I work so hard? what for I want to suffer myself to do all of these? Actually we know it, just we already forgot. Remember the first time you walk into the company or college, you promised yourself to be the best. Somehow if that job or course not the one you like, you do it just because people asked or just for living. We forget the dream we dreamed, we no longer dare to dream because dreaming cost a lot. To survive, we need to put our dream behind and face the reality. It so pathetic. For those who can work they Favorite thing as job, they are the most lucky person in the world because most people work for work only, not work for achieve the dream they set. We no long remember the passion during the kid and defeated by the money and desire.

Opps,crap too far away. Back to the topic. I think people who know me in person know i am short. Only 165cm. So sad, sometime I wish I can still grow taller. Is that too late for 21 years old boy? I think so. The dream I dreamed is something related to my height. Is my dream job. Actually from a small kid till now, i dreamed to become a cabin crew. Yeah, I know it just a dream cos I am short. But lately I found out that MAS only required at least 165cm. So I am thinking should I go interview or not. But I missed the KL session and the last session of interview is at Penang which is two weeks later. I am wondering should I go and try it. There's nothing wrong to try i guess. I will use this week to think about it. And if I going, then I need to take good care my face and get a nice hair cut.

Cabin Crew, my dream job. To fly over the world and service people. I like doing customer service. And get compliment from customer. And I love uniform. IT look smart. And no need to think what to wear to work. I know this job wont last forever. For certain age you need to stop flying around but who cares, most important is I get to travel around the world and learn about the world culture. I always love knowing new thing and learn new language. Although not so good in language but I will try to learn and improve like my English. I will learning because I know I am not good in it. So I accept any comment or correction from my friend cos I am learning from it.

Perhaps if I can't make it this year, I can try it next year. but I think it is good for me to travel to penang because the last time I was at penang was just a kid. So I can take this chance for the interview and travel to penang again after so many years.

You see the cute small kid? Yeah, that's me. During that time u still can take photo at the penang bridge. I guess it was so long ago right? Perhaps I should visit Penang again. Will think about it.

Will the dream job only just a dream? or it gonna become real? Let's see what happen after two week.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

3 comments:

TZ said...

Dude, that's no harm to give it a try. Sometime opportunity only come once. Since this is your dream job, why don't go and give it a try. All the best Eh~

Khai said...

Dream job will achieve once we believe in self...

thanks for dropping by~

Anonymous said...

Long write up yo. Hahha! All the best to u :)

BTW I also confused with Osama & Obama also :P