Sunday, May 1, 2011

Holiday and Weird Dream

Yeah. I wasted my holiday by doing nothing. First of all, I sick for one week. Very sick that one. I had everything you can expect for sickness. Fever, flu, headache, body ache, vomit, diarrhea, dizzy and etc. So i just on my bed for one week. That goes one week of my holiday. Went to see doctor twice and took blood for test. My first time for blood test and cucuk twice somemore. It was kinda scary because I always scare injection. But i make it.

Let's see what I did for my holiday. NOTHING. omg. I think I need to plan out something for the one week that left. Gonna think about it. But still enjoying my relaxation at home, cos long time never really sit and lazying at home.

And I had a weird dream for few days. It is about I know a stranger girl and later she bought me one child and said is my baby boy. And he is sooooooooo cute. I love him so much, and i treat him as part of my life. Everyone in my family love him so much. But I do not get his name. I wonder what's his name. I started to miss him already. Such a cute little boy and he is my baby boy. I start to think, will I have my baby boy in the future? I dream about that baby boy for few days and I am happy with it. Aiyo, I am too young to be a father la. but he is simply so cute. If he is my son, i will do anything for him. And he do look like me. An adorable boy. Who knows someday I might really have my own child?

Thats all for this post. Shall update more soon. hope I figure out what to do for my holiday.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: