Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Short Update

Harlo, I'm feel bad for not updating my blog. Sorry for that. Gonna just briefly go through what happened in my life for last few days. First of all, result release. And I am not so happy with it, because I know I can do better than this, but is okay, last sem is here now. Gonna work hard and give the best of me to score the best.

Second, I decided to wait for next year to interview for cabin crew. I think I must at least finish up my study first. Cos this is the last semester now. I just dont want to give up now. So yeah, gonna chase my dream next year.

Third, just life is so complicated and yet so simple. What I get is never what I want. But I'm gonna just cope with it. Waiting is a long process but i guess the thing I can do is just wait. I dont like to wait but i'm used to wait.

Fourth, sometime all you need to do is just ask. If u wanna ask me out, just ask. If u wanna get my number, just ask, If you wanna see me, just ask.

Lastly, just gonna post one of my latest picture.



And I gonna love myself more before loving others :)
With Love, Ciao

Ryan L
The Little Lion

2 comments:

Lemongrass Boy said...

OK! lets go out for drinks lil lion ... :-)

Ann said...

Hey dude , your nuffADs ..shows
How do you find out this blog?
Just random clicking from my friend's blog's blog's blog .
Haha =)