Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pikom Pc Fair 2010

Hey peeps... Here I am again.. sorry for the late update. Been busy for the last few day. Working at Pikom PC Fair 2010. This time i work for Toshiba. Although the basic pay is kinda low, but i do enjoyed the three days of working. Actually the most easy money to earn is to work in this kind of fair, and most of the weekend is wasted with online whole. I guess better to use it to earn more pocket money for myself. This time work for Toshiba although do not earn as much as the previous with Kaspersky, but I guess is enough to pay my room rent and left some for myself. Since I staying outside, mostly won't ask money from my parents because this is the choice I made to stay outside, so i gotta work hard to earn money. All kind of part time will try it. You might will see me in different kind of fair.


Exam timetable is out. I just can say : WHAT THE F***~~~ Even Sunday also got exam. Plus that stupid language subject is first subject somemore. After follow by Law paper. Lot of thing to study, Lot of stress to handle. I really don't know this sem I can manage to keep my CGPA or not. Cannot let other people to take over my place. This semester I did kinda well for my business subject but terrible in language paper. I got 2 highest mark for coursework among the guy and one of the top for the whole class. I guess I need to work more hard for it. No more night life, movie, online for me for the exam week. I gonna work hard for it. Aim for 3 As but hope to get all As.

Song of The Day : Aphrodite

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,
I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite, alright,
Alright, yeah, yeah, yeah
I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,
Don't you mess with me, you don't wanna fight me,
Alright. Alright, yeah, yeah, yeah

p/s: 300 Posts coming soon ~~

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: