Friday, August 27, 2010

Just Me

I like to Watch Sad Movie

I love The Sky

I love My mummy

I dislike Exam

I hate the word -LOL

I like my Friends (ALOT)

I love my Blog

I dislike the feeling of hungry

I hate Racism

I like SHE's song

I love Freedom

I dislike when my phone out of battery

I hate labelling people and labelled by people

I like the feeling of lonely sometime

I love to be loved by someone

I dislike Eggplant

I hate to be late


I speak Chinese, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I speak English and it is just another language.

I am trying to be good in both.. I am working hard on it.



I choose to be different from the another.

I choose to walk the path that never been discover.

I choose the way that will be hard for me.

I will face this life with myself.

I do not need to explain anything with anyone.

I will be Me.

Just me.



p/s : 10 more days Exam will finish and 11 more day is my class trip - PD.... And FREEDOM!!!!

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: