Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Internet Down

Hey peeps, sorry for the late update. My house's Internet was down for almost 5 days till today, and I have to do this post at library. Actually I was suppose to do my revision for my test tomorrow but ended up here to update my blog. But I guess this is not an excuse for not updating my blog. I had experienced the life without Internet for 5 days and guess what, I am fine with it. I think is because of I only start using the net service around age 18, and i knew it was kinda late, life before 18 is just staying at home everyday and studying and TV is my best friend of all time. I so used to that kind of life until the computer is invaded my life when I was 18. That is the time I get my own computer and the broadband. But before that, my blog already exist. My passion toward blogging never stop although last year is a downturn for my blog post, I blame it to the global economic that make me no mood to blog but I guess with the economic getting better, my mood to blog also getting much more greater.

Lots of theory to study, lots of section to memorise also.. But for somehow I love exam, exam bring me much more excitement and fun.. I love that kind of stress level and the result I get after all those stress, I am very happy to see what I get back after I work so hard for it. I always enjoy what am I doing. Even I in pain, i will enjoy the pain, because it is seldom for us to have such pain. I indulge into pain and stress but I wont put myself into that kind of situation purposely, let it come by naturually.
*Start singing :
You are the thunder and I am the lightning
And I love the way you
Know who you are and to me it's exciting
When you know it's meant to be
Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally
When you're with me, baby
Everything comes naturally, it comes naturally
Bay-bay-baby*

Hope my result of exam also good in naturally. pray pray pray

And my stupid internet connection faster back in action. I need it!!!!!!!



This is another great sunset shoot by me *blush ( tidak tau malu de boy). The colour of the sky is from black to dark blue to blue to orange to some yellowish. I love this kind of sky. The feeling is great when you looking into it and empty your mind. You will feel very peaceful and started your day dream or i should said night dream since it is sunset. :p

P/s : i failed my grammar test today. OMG..someone with the age of 20 still cant pass the grammar test. I feel ashamed. I better go back and study. Stupid me. I hate Grammar since i am stardard one till now I am 20.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

1 comment:

thomas said...

haha, 1st time wisit ur blog...add oil, anyway nw u still need to take english test?