Friday, August 20, 2010

Bye Bye, My Friend

Winshen... one of my best buddy... And also the only friend who called me teddy bear... :) He is cute, fun, kind, and a good friend... Actually I also dont know how long do we know each other, or even how do we get to know each other.. He just suddenly walk into my life and become my best friend... This is what we called fate. And i am the lucky one to get to know such a good friend.

I will miss you a lot... Don't forget me when you at UK. Email me.. Enjoyed the hang out with you.. And thanks for the book... I will finish it...

P/s: I will talk more about the book detail in the future post.. Stay tuned to find out...



Teddy Bear and Cutie
The cute one ( Winshen) and the not cute one (Me)


Doing funny faces...

Quote of The Day

A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more


Ryan L
The Little Lion

3 comments:

tEh_O_pEnG said...

TEDDY BEARRRRR

William said...

True friendship will survive the distance. :)

Jason Ryan said...

lucky you...i wish i had one...