Sunday, August 15, 2010

De-stress

Exam coming in less than one week. And i going to be less online and blogging for from now on.
But I will try my best to update my blog when I am free. This week was not bad. Trying my best to put myself into the exam mood but the feeling is not right for now. Too playful. And need to get ready for 5 subject of exam. To make myself not so stress, i come out something that are kinda funny. I notice that i got one picture that look almost same as Kylie Minogue latest album - Aphrodite. Here are the one :






Haha.. I do think it is kinda funny.. something that help me to de-stress.
That's all of this random post. Update more soon.

p/s: They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. But i am nobody, so I am perfect

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: