Sunday, August 1, 2010

August

1st of August, a whole new month for me. Going to start busy. Although finished all my assignment and coursework for this semester, but exam is coming soon. No more time to relax and play around. I guess I need to study hard for this semester because I am taking one language subject that I completely no idea what is that about. In fact, I dont like non-English subject, it make my life miserable. That subject is Japaneses. I do not hate it, I just dont like it. Seeing my classmate all starting to mastering the language with writing and reading and I am behind alone with not even know how to read or write yet, I think i need to put in much more effort compare to the other.Lazy me.

Lately just feeling out of inspiration to update my blog.. but one of my friend -Winshen said to me : Do not look for inspiration, Just live your life, and inspiration will come to you. I am totally agree with him. But he is leaving Malaysia soon.. So sad. I will miss you alot buddy. but i guess we shall keep in touch with each other with MSN, Facebook, Blog and Email.

My life? Actually mostly is all about study, friends and now one more love life. I enjoying taking photo, of cos not only being a camwhore, but also snaping great memory and the view I think is great. Although do not have a good camera, but I do not let that become the my excuse to not taking a good photo. I use whatever I have and produce my own image. Although not as good as DSLR or compact camera, but my phone still can said as not bad in taking photo. I do not like to edit my photo, one of the main reason is I am lazy. Plus I do love original photo. But I guess I need to start to learn how to edit the photo to make it look better.

Here are some of the photo I snaped lately :


I love sunset, in another word - I lazy to wake up to snap sunrise...that's why still dont have sunrise in my collection. This one was taken during the time I at Wangsa Maju LRT station waiting for LRT. The colour of the sky is fascinating.. It amused me to look at it for long time. ( actually not long also.. just few minutes cos the train came after I snap this.. :p)
This is the other one sunset shot, but this one is taken from my room. The sky view from my room. This is the only part of sky I can see,small but great view. I love the purple colour. Overall it is one of my favorite shot.

Mostly when you view my photo collection, you will see that most of the photo is sky view. Yeah, I love sky view. The header of my blog, 4 different sky view, 4 different colour, 4 different feeling, was my collection. I snap all of it, and I love it. I love to look into the sky, I love different shape of cloud, I love when it is raining, now i just need a sunrise, anyone want to go see sunrise with me? Perhaps a hiking? Or beach side?

In another 84 days will be my big day. Cant wait for it. I know still early but I am nervous to turn 20....

p/s : Going to change my posting and writing style and photo posting slowly.. stay tune to know more.. :)

Ryan L
The Little Lion

2 comments:

Qboy said...

I wonder why you like sunsets :)

Is it because it kinda tells you that with the end of today, tomorrow is going to come? And it's going to be brighter? :)

Nice pictures Lion ;)

Aiden said...

Trust me, there's nothing different about turning 20. Even I thought it'll be somewhat different or something. But it isn't.