Monday, March 22, 2010

Bad Romance of My Life



First, let me define my Bad Romance... IT is not some relationship someone with me, it is the thing happen between me and my life.... My life is a bad romance, even it is bad, but i love it...

Again..It happen again... I just knew about it.. Once again, i forgot to bring my key out. Dont know happen how many times before.. Just felt abit frustrated about myself... But guess what, The "Good" news is i no need to go so early and hang out at library for the whole day. It is a good news right? But the library is damn freaking cold.. I just dont like be stay in a place that are cold... Although i wish to stay at London for the rest of my life, but i guess it will be just a dream as well... dreaming too early for only 12 noon now...


Lot of thing happen during the week i never update my blog. The Bad Romance that happen even i am not here : I was busying doing my assignment and now still i am doing it. Lots of exam on going, Presentation(yaya), Yee Seng's birthday party (picure uploaded at Facebook) , Eric's birthday party.. Movie date with Edward (my roommate), Yu Dian, Johnson.. Attended Edward's Convo, Hang out at Pavilion, Hang out with Wilson, Lost in Utar, damansara and lot more place... hahaha..guess i just not good for direction and places...worrying next time how i going to travel... but i think lost is also fun..you can see lot of different thing in different view when you are lost..


The most classic Bad Romance even happen last week is.:


I never bring my IC out for the whole week, mean if i get caught by the police, i will be in jail for being a illegal immigrant..I guess I do look like China Boy if I dont have the IC with me.. OMFG.... I really never bring my IC out for the whole week and I am damn freaking lucky that nothing happen to me... Need to thanks to Wilson for bring me to do the survey thiggy... or not i also wont realise that my IC not with me.. First i thought I lost it, damn freaking worry that time..Even planned to report police... And i have no idea where i lost it but after reach home and looked for the whole room and the damn IC was under the keyboard.. I not even know when i put there or what..Just felt relief when i found it... Thank God~~


After reading it, I'm sure the only word you can use to describe is stupid..haha.. I do know i am.. Just another random act of me..I am full of surprise if you can see...I mean Bad surprise... If you want a bad romance, should just couple with me.. I shall give you all kind of bad romance you need...See..I am crapping again.. Stress life with optimistic attitude is important..Take me as the entertainment for your life, and you shall feel much more happy to know me..Don't take me too seriously or not you will get hand cos i am HOT..(ouch..pain pain)


Getting to love reading blog more than writing it now... But I already on my way to setup my chinese blog..Hope I got enough idea to do my chinese blog and writing english blog is a insists and i will do it in the future even i got a chinese blog.. And my blog is hitting 4 years old soon.. Read back my post..Lot of memory lying on it.. And this blog will not close for sure... I can make sure you that how busy am I, I surely will update it.. Even i know that is no reader of this blog.. but i still writing it because i just write it for myself.. not for the others...



Here come some random thing :


Eh Eh Boy Boy Boy,it is a Bad Romance when you Just Dance and you Dance in the Dark with the Poker Face The Fame Monster in the Disco Heaven but the Telephone keep ringing Again and Again because there are too much Paparazzi outside...This is nothing but just a Love Game. Show them your Teeth and i am Speechless now


With all the Lady Gaga song... (not really all, cos some i not remember or dont knwo how to put in...sorry for my bad english)


*Today's Picture*




I am a scout during my secondary school and i dare to take up challege even how hard it will be
Ryan L
The Lion

4 comments:

dian said...

at least u can afford to be careless lo... cause u r only affecting urself... lets say if u r driving ppl to clubbing then suddenly u careless and lost ur car key whole team no need go back lo?

Ryan L said...

haha,luckily i dont knw how to drive yet. Prefer to be a passanger rather than a driver.

Andrew C. said...

you got readers la!

*pokes*

Unknown said...

3 words to decribe = 大头吓! or mong cha cha! haha....

I dun wan ur bad romance!!!! dun wan ur ugly, dun wan ur disease, dun wan ur psycho, your vertical stick, even if they are free! =P