Thursday, March 4, 2010

Few more days To go

Yeah right,few more days to go before my result is out~ This time I am more worry for it. Because I not sure how I did for that exam. Praying that the result wont be that bad as I promised myself to study harder for this semester. Ohhh darling, please do give me some confident that said I will pass my exam, really in down down mood and going to be like that for the next few days.

Peeps...Give me some space to breath.... Ahh.. I need AIR~~ Perhaps a vacation? haha... I do know I ask too much... But nothing wrong for asking. And it is already March. Alright, i shall stop craping now. And i not even know what am I writing now..

And I decided to give a try for interview as a Steward after my Diploma after discussing with my friends about it today.. And people, there is nothing wrong with trying... and oh ya.. I seriously want to become a steward now after viewing one of the nice blog......aRRRRR

So, i shall be down for this few day...all right people...I'm out

p/s : help me click on my ads...thanks peeps

*Today's Picture*






I think i was just 17 years old...And I do love wearing formal suit....











Ryan L
The Lion

1 comment:

dian said...

i want become duck duck... dunno go where interview?