Saturday, March 6, 2010

Movie

Today went movie with my roommate and his friends plus my ex together at Pavilion...We watched 72 tenants of prosperity..

I know when you heard the movie name, you surely will said : Now only watch? Chinese New Year already passed one week already... Slowpoke..... I do know i am slow but what to do? No one ask me for movie lately... So i got to wait for people to date me for movie..plus lately really no money.. So got to choose wisely what movie to watch.. But what can I said about this movie is just one word : Funny.. It was damn funny... laugh till no energy...

And today first time lunch at Madame Kwan.. Wow, the price there really expensive. In my own opinion, it do expensive but for certain person it is worth because the food really tasted not bad... If got chance, you should try it sometime... It is recommended to friend to go there.. There have a nice environment and nice people...

Dinner time is at Pandan Indah. I think is kinda nice.. Have a great day but kinda tired when reached home... Want to rest early today

Counting down 1 more days to my result...OMG...Sooooooooooooo fast
I need some rock music to make me forgot my result are coming out sooon...

*Today's Picture*





Taken at Pavilion's Wong Kok for my 18th years old birthday~~ Still look cute that time...haha











Ryan L
The Lion

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I also haven't watched till now la! Looks cute ar! Who said you not leng zai geh? =P wan cubit cubit you! haha... 有杀过,没放过!

Kenji said...

i like tis pic
hehe