Friday, March 5, 2010

Klang

Today went Klang with my classmate just for lunch... We ate bak kuh teh and come back to KL.. What a crazy act.... We shall got lot of thing to talk about when the time we make college gang gathering since we always go there and go there together......But i am lucky to have them as my friends to make my life much more colourful~ Can't wait for my next class trip.. I'm sure it will be much more fun...

Actually i do feel kinda tired today, went swimming with my roommate and come back feel like i been ran for 10km.... Body ache..too long never exercise i guess... nothing much happen today so i not going to update much about this post...

Going into deep depression now... Result are out in just two days away.....
oh god...do help me pass my exam~ I need the luck now.....
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........................
GIVE ME SOME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

*Today's Picture*





This was taken during my form 6 trip to Genting... And we all are poser... Actually do got lot more posing picture...Shall make it as today's picture next time..Miss them a lot....








Ryan L
The Lion

No comments: