Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dream

Today I would like to talk about my dream. What make me want to blog about this topic? That is because of just by suddenly I realise that I am already 20 years old and is time to look back that how do I passed my 20 years in my life. Overall, my life is average with surrounded by lot of good friends and treat me very nice and great.

My study is not bad, with no fail of any subject, PMR is my best achievement among my secondary school life due to scoring straight As, but I so sure that was just a piece of cake for most of the people. My sport what i can said is just blank because I just not good in sport., but music is my thing. I joined school band for primary school, and won second place in the IOI School Band competition. That is mean so much for me, because I love band so much, i joined scout when i was secondary school and it was not bad also. Joined lot of activity. I also been to lot of different kind of camp and one of the best one is Spark! by Digi. It was a great experience. If can do it again, i surely will do it....

Do you still remember the dream you have when you are small kid? I do remember. When i was just a little boy, I always want to be a pilot or an steward, because the uniform look so smart and in the same time they can travel around the world. plus when i was in primary school, one of my friend's father is work as pilot, so the desire to become a pilot is very strong, but the dream is fading away with my age is increasing... I am too short and my eyes sight is not good. So i had let go the dream away... And starting my new dream, to become one of the top CEO of this country, so i going to study hard... and one day i hope i will on the cover page of TIMES magazines as one of the top CEO of Asia. That is my dream for now, that's why I am study business administration now. And i still can bring a lot my old dream together, to travel around the world to do business and making lot of different country friends.

Sometime, dreaming is not a bad thing. Dream make the world go around, if life without dream, it surely will be boring and useless. Life with dream is filled with colour, expression, laugher, and joyful. I used to dream a lot, but for now i no longer just dream about it, i will do anything i can to achieve my dream, that is the different between me and a dreamer. I will not just sit there and wait for my dream to come true, so wish me luck people.

Lastly, while i am writing this post, outside is just rain cats and dogs. I wonder is it is Luke stole Zeus's lighting bolt. that's why the thunder sound is damn freaking loud... Luke, Please return back the bolt....

*Today's Picture*



I was look at the paper I guess... Look natural and without any posing~













Ryan L
The Lion

3 comments:

dian said...

hey... i joined IOI band as well... big drum... forgot wat i get liao.. like this also u remember ah = = i used to dreamed of becoming a musician when i was young.. then secondary school i wanted to be psychologist.. then dunno why suddenly entered engineering line = =
CEO... small man big ego.. wakakaka..
now my dream is want to open tuition centre with lots of 13~15 years old kids... yerr..........~~
then when rich enuf i open one Purple box to compete with red box and green box... wakakak

Ryan L said...

Join school band is the greatest thing happen to me when i was primary school...and it is lot of fun...

Just hope to become a steward and i will go try interview after my diploma..haha...nothing wrong by trying..

And good luck for your dream and i shall work hard for my dream too..

xoxo

Unknown said...

Dream is what that leads you to success. If you have a dream to achieve, strive for it! You never try, you never know! Have faith in yourself that you can make it! I have many friends have made it! And believe it or not? If you strive to the fullest, you will most probably get what you want! Buck up!