Thursday, April 8, 2010

Exam again

Exam is just around the conner, and so fast it already end of my third semester. Is time to stress up again. Yaya.. Nothing much to write about it. Everyone know that when it come to exam, i just take it too serious. I want to get good result, but i will try all my best to do it...

Firstly, lot of changes happen during this semester. My group have been separated into 2 group. I guess perhaps it is a good thing. Lot of presentation happened. It was fun and great. My group is doing great, and i wish that we get a good mark.





i been working at SonyExpo 2010... It was fun and thanks for the friends who came to visited me... I really happy to see you guys





Past few week many thing happened. I guess it is just another dramatic week and will just keep it inside my heart as a little secret.

Wish me luck for my exam and i shall update my blog again when my finals finish. Nothing more to update... Hope next week will be a great exam week.

*Today's Picture*







Secondary buddy...They all are great and hope the best for them..








Ryan L
The Lion

No comments: