Sunday, April 11, 2010

Exam Fever 2

Exam in less than 24 hours... Excited? I guess nervous is more.. Hope the good luck with me. Too many notes to study..too less time to study.. There is only one brain but need to put in such many information.

Yesterday knocked myself into the toilet door... damn damn damn freaking pain... When the door hit me, i cried and my eyes look like bleeding inside.. Till now still abit pain.. I guess i am 'Good' luck enough for that door to hit me...


Sunday staying at home to study, msn, facebook and blogging... and a sweetie dedicated a sweet song to me during this hash time..



Sweet sunday... Thanks Eric..A totally sweet person...

*Today's Picture*





This one was taken during our kuala selangor trip.. Love u all






*my fellow beloved college buddy..good luck for the exam*









Ryan L
The Lion

No comments: