Friday, October 16, 2009

Gossip Boy : Part 1

I would like to blog about my college friends today... Just introduce some of my teammate to you guys... All of them just a great one... Without them, my college life will be very boring.. Thanks to them my assignment is just seem like so easy to complete... And all of nonsense conversation do cheer up our days right? We talk lot and lot of crap during break time. And all of us just like to crap especially Yee Seng. He is just a good target for us to talk bad about him..because he is a typical good boy.. Just let me introduce some of my college friends to you all first..

First to come is Nic:

Nic is from KL.. and he is a friendly guy.. And do he look like big brother ya? So, we do call him Nic kor.. He is a great guy and most important is he fetch me back everyday after class, so i saved time and money..Thanks ya Nic...
Jian San, Do I spell his name right ya? haha... I always called his name wrong de but who care, as long he know I call him enough la... He also from KL.. Our clubbing plan is all depend on him now. Cause he going to be our driver. At the beginning, he not really join us for conversation or hang out, but after getting close to each other, he talk lot of thing...
This is a popular guy in our class..The reason? Look at his face already know la.. He is handsome la... Plus he good in accounting..So our class got lot of girl like him... This is fact la... You no need deny about it... This is Kah Yee from JB.. Don't see him nice nice like that, actually he got involved into lot of thing you cant even expect.. *shh...* dont talk about that... He ya..very hardworking de..Always finish his homework... *borrow me ya when you finish* The girl always like to ask him out.. really de... no lie on this..haha
Everybody love Yee Seng... Can I say that ya? Look at his face already know he is the typical good boy... He must go home before 12 am, always finished his homework, and always stay at home and seldom go out, dinner always at home and love to play dota and gaming.... And the most important is, he always finish his homework no matter what, and he like to tell us he never do, or dont know how to do..but during class that time, everytime he take out, surely is already done with all answer filled inside.. Never believe him if he say never do homework..

That's all for today, going to finish part 2 soon, and I might update this post from time to time..

x.o.x.o
Ryan L

No comments: