Sunday, October 11, 2009

10.23

Guess what I saw in the LRT... Something that make me feel excited and happy. I know what do you thinking now..Not that kind of thing, ok? The wallpaper ( or my friend said is consider as poster) in the LRT is the new serious of HTC TOUCH DIAMOND AND TOUCH PRO.. The reason I so excited is not because of at last it come out with new serious of phone and I want to get one for myself...The reason for why i so excited is simple..The answer is at the wallpaper... I took some photo of it, some people look at me weirdly..haha..I think that is because they no idea what am i doing. Just love it so much.. ok la... show you guys the picture...

.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.



HTC Touch Diamond 2


HTC Touch Pro 2

Can you know the reason now?

If you still don't know, then is ok la..Just let me tell you the answer.
I love the 10 23...Do you know why? because that is my birthday... When i see it, i was like oh my... wonder my eyes got problem or not...how come so lucky that saw my favorite day and month in such wallpaper... Maybe you do think i am a bit sot sot.. But I do feel very excited and happy to see it.. I really love this two combination of number and not to forget, 17 also my favorite number...

Today is 11th of October de..still left 12 days is my birthday..Although this kind not really have much wishes..but i do pray for all the victims in all kind of nature disaster ... We are very lucky to born at Malaysia that don't have any nature disaster such as typhoon, earthquake... What we can do is just pray for mother nature stop angry at human and be glad what we having now...

Do pray.
Ryan L

No comments: