Friday, October 9, 2009

Birthday Celebration 1 : From Taman SEA


Just had my first celebration of my birthday for this year...This is super early..two week before my birthday...But I did enjoy it...Thanks to my friends from SMK Taman SEA...Because of STPM is coming soon, so they decided to make it early...Although just a simple dinner..but it was full of joke, laugher and fun... Kinda enjoyed the dinner...It was a great time with them... They are Sim Wuei, Siau Chein, Mun Chein, Yong Khang and Chee Kuan...And we went to the Price Cafe at ss2...
I think the dinner was started around 8 somthing and ended around 10 something..Although just 2 hours, but it still a fun dinner... We talk about lame joke, movie, study, and non-stop laughing..Actually i do know that people around that cafe looking at us, but as long we having fun, who care what they looking at...I think this is just another great experience for me....Hmm..what to write somemore? The detail i just lazy to type out...but i am sure that it was a fun dinner....
Thanks guys...
We also took lot of photo that day, i going to post a few here, if want to see more just view my Facebook...

Me and Siau Chein,

I love this picture....haha...look great
This one also not bad....

All the best to you guys..hope you guys will do well in STPM and we shall meet again soon...I sure will be very soon...

Love,
Ryan L




No comments: