Sunday, October 4, 2009

AnyaMckey

This will a very random post I think.(duh, I only post random thing on my blog) Because I suddenly think of want a nick name for myself... I do got one name is that is Ryancross but I think that not glamor enough, so i think of AnyaMckey. A great name right? I do think so....(eiii, it so girlish) I know, because this is the name of two top model of America's Next Top Model. Anya and Mckey...I combined both of their name into one name...So, I shall use it as a nick name to spam all of the blog's chatbox...Hehe.. I think that's all for today....

Oh ya, my class going to start soon, so want to say bye bye to long and bored holiday...I think gonna be a busy semester ahead, so I already ready to deal with it

And guess what? ( what) I love OCTOBER... OH ya... I do love October very much...My
Favorite month of the year..... And hopefully this October will be very very good....

See ya,
AnyaMckey ( Ryan L)

No comments: