Thursday, October 15, 2009

Assignment Group

"Do you really have to deal with all of these? "She asked me that question.

It suddenly stopped me to do from what am I doing now. I just somehow forgot what is the purpose I doing all of these. Am I doing it for myself? Or I do it for other? I just don't know. I started to think about this, Arr....I just don't know. Stop asking me that question....


Today, I get to know the list of my member of the Economics assignment, Speak truly, I not happy with the member I get. I can write it here because no one going to read my blog as I not sure they even will read blog or not.. So i just going to complain about that at here and going to pretend as I love them so much to be in my group. I am a very good actor when it come to pretend to be like someone, come out with a damn super fake smile to someone i hated so much, I will let them know how "happy" I am to have them in my group. Of cause, I also get the top one in my group, i think that is the only thing that make me feel like staying in this group. First of all, I get Mr. T in my group...Tried so much to dump him into other group, but eventually Mr. T will come back to me again. What can I say about it? He is lucky to be in our group, and we are super unlucky having him in the group. In fact, he can't even contribute something in our group, what for I want him? But no choice, I just don't want tell him the truth because we are just same in one class, and i don't hope anyone to hate me..At least for now, it is crucial that I get my assignment done on time, going to torture him a lot by giving him lot of thing to do..But I think that also no use, because last semester, I given him a task, at the end, I am the one who doing all his task. It just feel like...HAIZ..

But I do have the top one in my group. Thanks to them I get my assignment in high score. Usually I would ignore Mr. T and try not to give him anything important to do..( Duh, I really will do that) Luckily, English I dumped him to other place..I am bad..Yaya..I know that...
Mr. T is my worst NIGHTMARE... Someone please take him away... Take him away....

Still got few more subject to form group, but i already know the result will be the same..what to do? Someone please do save me..Take Mr. T away from me... Please....

Going to cut my hair soon..Arr..I hate long hair.. and too much of homework and I need to stop complain and procrastination...Stop me babe...

Please Save me,
Ryan L

No comments: