Saturday, October 10, 2009

Choices

Suddenly feel like very empty in my life, although I know that lot of thing happen around me, but sometime i will choose to ignore or don't want to know about it. I think I am such person, nothing happen better than something happen, I will always choose the best for myself, I do think everyone will do that, because that is the nature of human, no one will be excepted from that, I do believe that.

Sometime, I just hope be a kid that no need to think about anything, know about anything...just a simple minded boy that spend his day with fun and nothing to worry about or to do it... Hate making choices, I do. If the choices of this world is just simply A or B, I think would be lot of easier, but it seem like not... The choices I hated to make is when I walk into a restaurant and look at the menu, there seem like got thousand of different thing to choose from, and i have no idea about what to choose... The worst case is I can sit there and look at the menu for half an hour but do not come out with anything..I think I just bad of making this kind of choices... But for other thing, i would ask for the best.

For example, I will choose the best team for my group assignment, but for now i still no idea what to say to that member that i don't want him to join in, so the best solution is just i get my group finish early. Am I sound bad? For me, that is the best solution for my team, I just can't allow anyone to effect my result... I do it for myself but also for my team... So, now i going to get my team ready..Oh ya... Do want to know how great is my team last semester, although got people not doing the work, but we manage to get high score in every assignment..And i get FULL mark for my HE presentation, and i think i am the only one in my COURSE to get full mark...haha... Thanks to my team that working really hard, especially Kah Yee or Jyee... He really help me a lot for all the assignment, we two can make a good team together...

So, I never regret for every choices i make and i will follow my heart to choose what should choose, sometime we just can't get everything but at least we tried... Right?

* thinking of changing the way of posting my post..perhaps add one photo for each post? Will do it next post*

Cheer,
Ryan L

No comments: