Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Age

Although I always say age is nothing but a boring number that trap people into a certain pattern, but actually recently I found out that age does matter in lot of thing. Recently I meet up with some of my old friends and we had a great gathering and conversation. As the time passed by, our topic of conversation had changed tramandously. We no longer start to talk about dream, we talk about reality, we no longer talk about what you did yesterday or the past but we talked about what we gonna do for tomorrow and future. The topic mostly about work, love, friendship and gossip a bit. Although seem like nothing has change, but everything had changed.

As the age increased, we become more mature and the way of thinking also changed. We no longer a kid anymore, we have to admit that we have to saying goodbye to our awesome teenage time and say hallo to the miserable adult time. I think that age is really important in this stage, and every decision we made during teenage time actually leave a big impact to our future life. For example, when u are deciding what course you gonna take during the college intake, it will affect your life. I experienced it now. Cos I noticed that my dream job require another field degree and I had choosen the harder way to join the dream job. But it is too late for me to take up another course to start all over again because I reached the age of working. And I need to start think more about my career more than my study. So it consider a hard time for me now. Therefore, think twice before make any decision that will significantly change your life

Besides that, when come to making friend, age do matter somtime. Some people would prefer get to know younger people, some people like to hangout with their same age group or some people like mature thinking friend. It is very subjective and vary from individual. I would say everyone will have bias toward certain age group and this is unavoidable. I think that is the reality of life.


For now I guess I just need work hard for my study, and hope my work will be smooth and people around me is safe and sound.

Ryan L  

No comments: