Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lucky

Half of the 2013 just passed, and when I looked back, it surprised me because it was a not bad on. I went to Bangkok, Bali and Cherating. Total three Project Runaway for the first half of the year. But this post is not about travel. The best thing that happened for the first half of the 2013 is Lucky.

Yeah, let me introduce Lucky. A rescued dog. Actually  the story is like this, it was almost midnight and I am on the way back from my cousin wedding. Then pass by some housing area and out of sudden there are some thing ran into the road. I thought I hit it but luckily I was able to brake fast enough. I am think is cat but I was wrong. It was a puppy. A cute little puppy and I guess he was scared by me by sudden brake. So he just sat there and look helpless. I tried to look around for the puppy mother but it seem like he is alone at there. So that I just brought him home cos he seem like very hungry. But he was very calm when I tried to hug him and take him into the car. He just sit at there, look very blur and yet very cute.
Meet Lucky
He got the sad face all the time and he love people hugging him. Cute thing about him is when people hug him, he would fall asleep. 

Lucky and Me


Still thinking gonna keep him or not cos my place is not suitable for big size dog and I think Lucky gonna be a big size dog in the future but for now I will just take good care of him first. If anyone interested to adopt Lucky, can just give me a buzz. But he or she must be a dog lover and promise never do any harm to Lucky. Cos I already started to love this little puppy already. 

Love 
Ryan L

No comments: