Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hazy KL

Hazy KL. That’s the hottest topic now. Yeah, with no surprise, the haze come back to visit KL and this time seem to be more serious than previous other year and friends around me are not feeling well due to the haze problem. I hope everyone do drink lot of water and take good care. Try to stay indoor and try not to go out too often. If really need to go out do get a mask.

Move to another topic, I noticed that recently I gained some weight. It must be I always skip gym due to class, work and the most obvious factor – laziness. I need to back to gym but sometime is just because of all those work and study thing make me feel very tired. Sometime I would just feel like go home to get a good sleep instead of go gym. I need to find my motivation and motivation is hard to find. Plus I do not control my diet and I just eat whatever I want to eat. I think is time to set a target for myself to look good at least for myself.


Next month gonna on a tight budget and I think that’s the chance I get to control my diet by bring home cooked food to office. Need to save up for next month. Hard life? yeah.  Regretted ? NO. Just hope that I can survive next month. 

Take care peeps. Drink more water and don't fall sick

Love ya
Ryan L 

No comments: