Monday, June 10, 2013

Luck


Sometime, I really believe in luck. I believe that I am always blessed with luck. As I am someone who do not belong to in any religion in this world, so I think is important to have some other faith which I had choosen luck. Besides myself, I believe in luck the most. Everyone got their good luck and bad luck moment. I don’t know how luck is working but I do think that I am born with good luck.

From primary school, I get to do what I want, join the school band, know some great friends and make my primary school life so meaningful and fun. Yeah, I love to go school during my primary school time, even on weekend just to get with my friends and practice. Best time of school life.

When come to secondary school to my college time, all the people I know is great people and great friends. I really enjoyed my time with them. And I am so lucky to be in the class where everyone is good to each other. During college time, I always see other class student just will do their own thing after class but our class is different. We will plan something or trip together. What a life, I miss my college time la. Can go anywhere anytime without worry deduction of salary or what.

Till now, I am still blessed with luck and get to know great people. Some people say thing that just to get me on bed, but some people I know they do mean it. I am lucky to join a group of great people. Still remember last time I always wanted to belong to a group of friends that understand and good to each other. And I’m glad that I found it. And I also have Derek, a great dog that make my life better although sometime he did pissed me off, but he still the best dog ever. You will never run out of topic if you have a dog.

I think get to know so many great people sometime not only depend on luck, I also need to work on my personality, my physical look, the way I interact with people, the way I speak and many other factors.
People nowadays are too shallow, there’s no longer inner beauty come first, everyone only focus on how do you look like, how much you earn, what car u drive. Bit tired to live in such society but that’s the way it is now.


Hope my luck will always with me and I do love my life now excepts for my job. I need to change job  laaaa. Need to work hard toward that target. 

Ryan L

No comments: