Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Time Management

Always tell myself not to do last minutes work but procrastination is too powerful. And yesterday was the first time I unable to submit my work on time. Really freak out of me. I must learn from this lesson. Never do work last minutes and need to monitor the progress of my work. The lucky thing is lecturer promised to extend one more day for me and it was a simple assignment. so I managed to finish the writing on time but not the research part. Hope that I will get the approval letter soon from the management level.

Time management, really is very important to everyone. Nowadays everyone Is busy with lot of thing. For example, a working adult not only need to focus on the work, he/she need to spend time with family, friends, loved one, even some alone time. For me, sometime 24 hours is not enough, I need to work, I got class after work, then I need to spend some time for my friends on weekend, I need to spend time with Derek, I need to sleep early during weekdays. Actually I almost don’t have any “me” time recently. And I miss the “me” time. I think that it is important to spend time alone, maybe read a book at café alone, or go to gym and workout alone. I appreciate some alone time. It helped me to relax my mind and release my stress.

Sometime, I don’t think I’m stress, but from my action, I do know I just telling myself that I am not stress but actually I do feel stress and I don’t want to admit that. That’s just typical me huh? Don’t want to face the reality. Sometime is quite tired actually but I gonna just do my best for now.


Better time management next time. Someone please make sure i am not procrastinate. I need more hours in a day and better energy. Recently just too easy to get tired and need to rest early. 

Ryan L 

No comments: