Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year


I been away for too long and now I am back. Like serious, I missed out lot of thing during this period. The reason I been missng is because I working for the last 9 days. Included the first and second days of Chinese New Year. So yea, here I am now. Back to my normal life. And I guess that’s so much to update and I not even know where to start with.

Let’s just start with what had I do for the past 9 days. A friend of mine asked me want to join him to work as tour guide or not and without thinking much I just promised him and attended a short and and obtain the temporary licenese for 15 days. So I been worked as a part time tour guide during this CNY period. And for someone who don’t like to talk like me, it was a huge challege for me. Because this job require lot of talking and it need to introduce your country to the tourist. So this is one of the hardest part time job ever. I think I did a not bad job because my tourist like me very much and I want to thank them for giving me an unforgettable CNY eve. I think it is a good experience and I learned a lot from this job. At least I improved my communication skill and I know I need to talk more and I can do that if I want. I been travel from JB to Melacca to Port Dickson to Genting to KL. But no photo taken because I need to guide them. So yea, for one time, I travel without taking any photo. And I get to learn lot of thing of this tourism industry. And I know what to do or what not to do when I travel next time with a tour guide.

And the best part is I earned a bit of pocket money for the 9 days of non stop working. ( actually is 8.5 days). I think I just need to save a bit more to get the down payment of my own car. Actually I still thinking and calculating what car should I get for myself but I think no rushing because I just started my job and I think for this moment just save some money first before making any big plan. But I do hope to get a car for myself before the year end or the beginning of next year. I am considering between the cheapest Proton or slightly expensive Toyota. With my current salary, if I get Toyota, the commitment will be too high. But living in KL without a car is just so inconvenience. Because everywhere is so far and actually I don’t like to ask people to fetch although I know some of them won’t mind but I just no like it. So getting a car is the plan and now the question is should I save longer for a better car or should get the cheapest car first and change it in future. Hmm… Let’s the time and money I have decide.

Although I worked for the past 8.5 days, I manage to get 0.5 days to gather with some friends. And I had a great time hanging out with them. This is what we called life. You need a group of friend that love the same thing with you and you feel comfortable to hang out with. I been missed lot of times for the gathering and this time finally I get to join. I was kinda happy because I do need a break after working for so many days.


And this is a special thanks to Calvin for nominated me in his GABLO. Actually fame is nothing but it feels good when you see people voted for you. And I would like to say Thank you to Calvin and my reader. I don’t have any expectation so even one vote it make me feel happy for the whole day. And yea, sometime we just need not to care about what other people said, some  might just jealous of what you having. And it really sad that some people are so childish and immature. Although I never meet Calvin before but I can feel he’s a good person and I will be on his side for this matter. Just do what you feel is right and there’s always someone try to pull us down when you are doing something good. It just because you at the position where they never will make it and all they call do is just try to pull you down and destroy you. Just be who you are and I just want to say: I’m always a fans of Calvin blog and thanks to him, my blog got few more reader. We always love you Calvin

Last but not least, Chinese New Year everyone. And I had decided to donate all my angpow money to SPCA and PAWS. It all about giving back to the society this year for me and I choose to help the homeless doggie. Ever since I have Derek in my life, it been a good life for me. So I hope to help other doggie. So yea, that’s all for the update and hopefully it wont be long for my next post.




Ryan L
The Little Lion


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your support and trust. I feel touched. :)