Monday, January 2, 2012

Belief

I wanted to write this post long time ago. Now finally get the chance to write it. For those who don't as know anything about me, I'm a free thinker. And I do not believe in any religion in this world. People always ask : Do you believe in God? If you deny the existence of God, you will be burn in hell forever. First of all, I never say I do not believe in God. Just I choose not to involve myself into any religion. The reason is very simple, there are just one God and God cannot be defined, cannot be named. They no need our worship nor burn those paper. They are just there, and nothing else we need to do for them.They just wish human to be good and be nice to everyone. Maybe you think this is ridiculous but that's only my thought and it do not harm anyone, and I do not ask any people to quit or stop believe in their religion. Just myself choose not to have it but I still very respect every religion. and I still will join those religion activity to know more about it. Actually I'm very interest in religion because there are two thing gonna change the world and one of it is religion. The other one is culture and art. I always wonder how people live under the strong influence of religion such as people of Tibet, India, Italy or even Turkey or Arab. That's the reason why those places are my must visit destination. To understand more about their religion and culture.

For someone like me that do not have any religion, it is important to have some belief to make sure when I am down or helpless, i got something to hold on to. I got three thing or principal in my life. There are Myself, Money and Luck. I need to believe in myself a lot. I believe that no one will treat you nice, even your closest friend will have the probability to betray you one day. Life is a series of unpredictable and unfortunate event. I have the practice of never talk bad about someone, never angry when someone talked bad about you. It just life. When everyone left you, you just have yourself. So it is important to me to believe in myself. I just cannot give up on myself. and I always appreciated those people who treated me as friends and I will let it be for those who hate me. I know there are a lot of people hate me but guess what, I don't care. Life is like that, no one gonna live forever, and I no need to waste my time to care about those hater, I rather use the time to cherish those people who care for me.

Second is Money. Why money? You surely think i'm very materialistic. I will not deny I love money. If you know me for some period, you will know that I worked lot of part time before like promoter, those Pc fair, matta fair, concert crew, event crew, telemarketing, give flyer, data entry, club waiter, restaurant waiter and lot more.Actually I don't like the work, I just love the paid. I think money is just important to us. Don't ever say money is not important, you will regret for saying that when u got no money at all. There's a reason why all of us work so hard for. I think 99% is because of the money and 1% is fulfill their dream. I came from a consider poor family so I understand that earn lot of money is the main motivation for me to study and work. I think nothing wrong to admit you love money as long you earn it in a right and legal way.

Third is luck. I always believe in luck. In an old chinese saying, there are five element to be successful in life.
1. Fate - It cannot be changed. It already fixed for the moment you was born. We cannot choose our parents. We just have to accept the fate and live it.
2. Luck: - It cannot be changed too. Luck is around us. There are time we are good luck, there are time we are bad luck. We only can wish that bad luck time is short and you have longer period of good luck. Everyone will have bad luck. No need worry or complaint about that.
3. FengShui- This actually proven scientific will help us to improve our luck. and with the right feng shui, we will have a safe condition and have good fortune in our life.
4. Talent : Someone people born to sing, some born to act. Everyone have the talent and it depend on how individual to discover it and make good use of it
5. Effort - This is the most important one if you don't have the above. Hard work will be success just it take longer time than people who have these all 5 elements.
I just believe in luck is the key factor to be successful in life because you might have the right feng shui and talent and u been working so hard for everything, but the luck is not with you. You just gonna be normal for the whole life. I think my luck gonna be finished soon because I keep knowing some great people and Mr. Perfect. I think I never tell anyone, this Mr. Perfect or Mr. C is the most perfect guy I ever met. the everything about Mr. C is perfect and I think is the only person I know that are so perfect. But no need to ask me who are Mr. C. I just not gonna tell. :)

I believe that with this three thing in my life. I'm gonna be a good person. Of cos I still practice normal morale standard and won't do anything that I feel is wrong to do so.  people like me without religion also gonna be live very good and people who have religion do hold on to the religion because it do helped certain people to passed through their hard time in life. Just life is not perfect and everyone got hard time, just do your part and life will get better if you believe it will be.

p/s: I don't eat banana.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great post! Love it! :D

rickycarter93 said...

YAY!! I found another kaki who doesn't eat banana!!