Friday, January 6, 2012

New Challenge


Life is not that hard if you see it in a positive way. Everyone got their own problem and pressure. As long you know the way to handle it, you will be just fine. 2012 is a brand new year for me, from a student to working adult, I think that’s the biggest change in last year.

And I get my driving license also. And something weird happened yesterday. My boss suddenly ask me go to see him. First I tot I did something wrong or he found out that I always Facebook and read blog during office. But guess I worried too much because what he want to say is totally different from what in my mind. He want to promote me and do some adjustment to my salary. I was kinda shocked at first because I just worked here for one month and still in the process of learning, and I not those very good employee because I left office everyday at 5 sharp and I did some mistake also.And I still got 2 months probation period But don’t know why boss want to pass me a portfolio and want me to in charge of it. Actually I not really like that because I still learning and there are lot of thing I still don’t know. It is not a good news for me but a burden or pressure to me. Just because I’m new in this company and there are lot of thing for me to learn.

I just hope I can do it. As I said before, life is not that hard if you see it in another way. I just gonna take it as a challenge and I gonna win it. Just gonna try my best for it and make it as a motivation to myself.  

And my 2012 resolution got 5 things :
  1. Family
  2. Career
  3. Derek
  4. Gym
  5. Friends
And I just gonna focus on this 5 thing in this year. For travel part I think let’s see my pocket and my luck. If I can get cheap flight ticket and a good destination, then it will be my October trip. And I need to start to a new plan for my life since everything changed already.

Ryan L
The Little Lion 

2 comments:

Lemongrass Boy said...

oh come on ... take the challenge. i am sure your boss see potential in you

ooi2009 said...

who is derek!!!