Thursday, January 5, 2012

Passed


I have a good news and a bad news for the beginning of the 2012. The good news is I finally resolved one of the last year resolution which is get myself a car license. Although is late a bit but yeah, I passed my driving test after three atempt. That’s suppose to be my 21 years old present for myself but is okay. At least that’s the first good news happened in 2012. I’m sure this year gonna be a great year and I truly believe in that.

And the bad news is the road gonna have another bad driving skill driver and I know my driving skill is really bad. I think I won’t drive for this few year until I really ready for it. Even during practice or the test time I was so scare and can’t control it well. And I still cannot see myself driving a car on the road. It just but scary to do so plus kl everywhere also jam. and accident rate in kl is just so high and I don’t want to part of the rate. So I guess I just gonna put that license at home to display only. One of my achiement in life. I know for certain people driving is no big deal but for someone like me who not even know how to ride a bicycle well, I considered myself make a big step in my life. And I do proud of myself.

The next post gonna set some resolution to be resolved in 2012. And hope everyone do have a good start of the year. And Chinese New year is coming soon. I’m gonna work for the whole CNY. And I’m sure everyone is excited about it. I think is time to do some shopping too. 

Ryan L
The Little Lion

2 comments:

savante said...

All you need is practice to perfect your driving skills. Don't worry! We all started bad!

Ryan L said...

haha, let's hope I will not have any post of me having accident on the road