Monday, October 3, 2011

Someone Like You

You walked by and never noticed me. I know,I really know. I am nothing to you now.  I think You already forget me. Is okay, I told myself everything gonna be okay but i guess not. The scene of you and me, flashed back like the old movie, black and white image, I try to remember the dialogue between the scene but I can't. The memory is fading, I no longer remember what you said to me, i no longer remember what you said when you holding my hand, i not remember why we hugged. I just do not remember it. But I still remember your the way you smell, I remember your smile to me when I did something stupid, and I remember the way you wish me good night. I know is sad that the one who stand next to you is other people now, but I guess that is the fate.

Adele said : Nevermind I'll find someone like you. But I wish I do not need to find it because you are the one and only I need. There will be no one as good as you, no one know me like you. Perhaps I should just let you go, and wipe off the moment we had. Let's everything go and not even the memory. How I wish I can delete you just like delete a file. Delete you and never restore back. Just like you never exist in my life.

The day I meet you I know you're the one. I love the way you talk, you always make me smile, I love the way you walk, you always lead the way. I love the way you make the decision and I no need to worry about anything. I remember the first time you hold my hand, and tell me everything gonna be fine. I remember the first time we kissed and you tell me you will never let go my hand. I promised you I won't cry, but i'm sorry i broke our promise. That's just too much for me.

I think I'm born to love you. and I really love you. I wish nothing but the best for you, so I let you go, even I love you. Who really truly wish your ex happy? I think not me. But everything gonna be fine. I must believe that everything gonna be fine.

p/s: that's not my story.  just not belong to me anymore.
p/s 2 : And This really not my story

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: