Monday, October 10, 2011

Conflict

When you with a group of friends, conflict will always be there. No matter how good between you and your friends, you just can't avoid the conflict. It just the matter of time where the conflict will arise. What do a friend mean to you? You can have lot of friends, but you might just don't have a true friend.

I seriously hate those typical chinese educated child. By saying this, I not stereotype or discriminate because I am chinese educated too, but serious, there are someone who really pissed me off last weekend. He never like me, we never able to see eye on eye on each other. Is okay for you to not like me, but do you have to go around and say something bad about me? He is just those typical old fashion chinese boy who cannot accept changes, criticism on everything, talk very very loud,  not able to communicate well with others, narrow minded, or perhaps I should simplified that into two words - Ah Beng.

Everytime when i organize a gathering or meet up, I don't mind invite him because he still one of the gang but this time he is bit over. Don't want to go too detail about that but it just over my limit. I proudly to say I am a Mr. Nice and I not usually easy to get angry but this time I just cannot take it anymore. This time October gathering I decided not to see him again. Just gonna invite my best friend only. But if he want to come, I will still welcome him.

This post just nothing la.. Not gonna spoil my October mood because of him. I don't mind people no time for me, at least a call or message will make me very happy. Not gonna make any plan for the big day but just want to dinner with some friend. Hopefully this small wishes will come true. I want nothing but the best for my family and my friends.

That's all for today. And I kinda happy to see some comment in my previous post. Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: