Sunday, October 16, 2011

Birthday Celebration 1 and 2

Today and Yesterday was a busy one. Had my first and second birthday celebration with my classmates. Both my secondary and college buddy. The first one is just a simple steamboat session with my college buddy at home. And thanks for the present and OverTime. I think I was kinda drunk because I love free beer and I don't mind drink much when there got free alcohol.










The Second one is went to Skytrex, Shah Alam. It was the usual October gathering for us. Although this year only 5 people included me joined but we had fun even without others. Just let them be. As time passed by,we get to know who are our real friend. The Skytrex was challenging but for the ex scout like us, that's not a big problem. The only problem was we are really bad luck, it rain during middle of the adventure, and we been forced to stop and wait for the rain to stop. and we get all wet due to the rain. Then we waited around half an hour rain only stop. But in the end we just finished all the station and no one is hurt. I just glad that they are love my planning because previous year we just had dinner but this year I want to do something special so I suggested this place to them and I just happy for they love it too.  After that we went to SS3 for the kopitiam style western food. I think the food is not bad. It was the first time I was there. That's all for my busy weekend.






That's all for now. Let's see got anyone still want to have dinner with me for my birthday or not. Just hope this year birthday I no need to plan it myself again.. Is a bit tired.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: