Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Dog - Touching Story

Reading this make me cry non stop. Just want to share with you guys. Always appreciate the people or thing around you. Never wait till you lost it only start missing it. Don't take thing for granted cos you might regret for doing so. Everytime I watch Marley and me, I'm surely will cry non stop. I'll talk about that next time.


Hope you like the story. I love it a lot.
From Marley and me:
A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.

 Ryan L
 The Little Lion

2 comments:

Jared Vincent said...

is derek your first dog?

Lemongrass Boy said...

Ryan bro, one piece of advise - dont get so emotional with your dog. It blinds you. Love him with all your hearth not with all your guts. Get attached to him not attached with him. There's a big difference.

BTW, Bring Derek to play w Tikus one day k!