Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dream Big

Why afraid to dream when it just a dream? If you want to dream, do try to dream something big and not dream of those small thing like leaving the town, get marry soon or wish to eat a piece of cake tomorrow. Dare to dream it, life is nothing without our dream. We live for our dream, and always try your best to achieve your dream. Do not left any regret behind. If you like someone,just tell that person, if you care about the person, just let the person know it, if you want to say hi to someone, just go ahead and say hi. Even you might get rejected, but at least you tried it. No regret right?

My dream is big. I wish one day I would touch the ground of New York and I want to buy a house at the highest condo of New York by having the best night view of new york. I want to become a CEO before age of 30 and by age of 40 I would have my own business and age of 50 I would retired and be somewhere of the world. Oh well, It just a dream, it might not come true forever but at least I dreamed about it. Don't take it too serious. You can dream anything you want. Unlock your imagination, let the little boy/girl out and start drawing your dream, Remember this, you build your dream, not him, not her. is You, yourself.

And now back to the reality. I should get a good job, and start saving money. As advised by Andrew and MK, I should start thinking about car and insurance. Then I would like to take my degree and master because I love study, study make me feel young, and I love the stress when you having exam and you notice that you don't know anything about the subject. That kind of feeling is great cos the your adrenaline will be increasing everyday and that's a good thing. It motivate me to prove that I can do it. And not to forget, owning a house is important for a man. No matter you plan to have a family or not, for me, a man must own a house. That's make a man complete.

I always want to be a normal guy, live a normal life. Work, study, eat, sleep, hang out with friend, walk my dog. That's the perfect life for me. Perhaps I still young, so that is just what I asking for now. I guess few years later when I read this post, I will think how naive I am back there, but for now I think that is more than enough. I love my life, nothing to complaint about, Good life, Good friend, Good music. I enjoying my life, and I know if i want something, I have to fight for it. Perhaps I should be more initiative to ask people.

I always say : We are young and we are here, why not we do something crazy and runaway. NEVER look back and never regret. Once you look back, you will see the police is chasing you.. (LAME...) I mean if you have the chance to make mistake, this is the moment where you can make all the mistake you want, and you'll learn from the mistake. Dont afraid to fall down, this is the time you should fall down and learn to get up by yourself. Try to imagine this, you are 30 years old now and your life before is just smooth and easy. Nothing big happen and you always live in the fairy tale life, but one day... everything you own is gone, serious. everything, your friend betrayed you, one of your family member passed away, you get fired or your business going down and your wife is gonna give birth to your third son. That's the time you are all alone and no one gonna help you for that. You will find yourself so helpless and useless. It also hard for you to get up again because you already 30 and you got nothing, who can help? But if you fall down when you are young, all you have is time. Learn from the mistake and move on. No commitment, no regret. Do you believe that I got no regret till today. Yea, I no regret for everything I did or said.
( and age of 30 is still young, old should only be used for above 45)

So dream big while you are young, make mistake while you are young, do something crazy when you are young, That's what we called life.
Everyone should listen to One and Only by Adele. It is my fav song and it is meaningful

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: