Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Great KL

So, I was too bored and yesterday was Monday, everyone is working or study. And I decided to test out my phototaking skill by shooting my first model - Kuala Lumpur. The whole photoshooting just lasted for 2 hours cause I kinda tired to walk under the hot sun, but I think I still managed to get some great shoot. It is not as pro as the the professional photographer's photo and I also do not wish to compare to them. I just want to show the way I looked at the heart of Malaysia - KL.  So here are some of the photo I taken yesterday. Although not very nice, but for first timer, I think I did okay. Gonna just praise myself a bit for the hardwork. :) 
Malaysia National Flower -Hibiscus and  a notice board of reminding people not to litter. 

This is the place I started my shooting. Pasar Seni LRT Station.

Passed by the KL Hop on Hop off waiting area and also Taxi station. 

One of my favorite photo of the day
Arrived Destination
This kinda hard to take. And stand there for at least 20 min to get this photo.
Petaling Street aka Chinatown Malaysia.
 More picture to come after I back from my trip. Yea, I'm going to Langkawi for few days with my classmates for the last time. Gonna miss them so much. Already be with them for almost 3 years and I just love to be with them. I'm sure it gonna be a great trip.So the rest of the great KL photo will only be uploaded when I back from Langkawi.

Ryan L
The Little Lion


No comments: