Monday, July 12, 2010

Project Runaway 4 : Singapore Again

This time, Singapore again. Went to Sentosa, Marina Barrage, and some other place at Singapore. The reason I went there is because want to escape from KL... Too many things happened for the last few month, I think I do need some good break so this time i run to Singapore. But this time went more places such as Marina Barrage... I love that place..Sentosa lsland was not bad.... Marina Bay Sands is great

First i would like to share some of the picture i took at there :


top of the marina barrage
The important of water
This one taken inside Marina Bay Sands
I heard this one is whole made by hand
The building is just so amazing....
Sentosa Island Hard Rock Cafe
Universal studio
The symbolic of universal studio
Drinking session at Clarke Quay
was acting stupidly.. haha

That's all for today... I shall put more picture for the next post

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: