Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Photo

Do you agree that photo is the best time capture... It capture down all of the amazing moment. Sometime we do only need one photo to do all the speaking for us. It is a powerful tool that connected people together.

I love to take photo... Although don't have a nice camera... but I still pick up my handphone and capture the moment i think worth to be kept.I like to snap snap and snap... Snap the memory and share it with everyone that cared about me. Dont mind people calling me camwhore cause i admit that i am.. :p

Photo capture the meaning of friendship :

My lovely college buddy....
And my lovely college classmate
And my secondary school buddy.... Proud to be one of the gang
sometime, it capture the naiveness of you... for example taking picture in front of Versace that not even open yet... :p
One of my fav photo now. In a city... you can actually play kite and the wind is just so relaxing
Amazing building structure...
I love sky view.. More love the cloud shape
Looking at the sky... it make me feel freedom although i dont have it
Sky, Land, Building, Sea...

Trying my best to get the best photo

when a person focus on something..that is the time he look most charming.. :)

Photo remind us about the old days we had... Seeing this four cute little boy buying junk food. it make me think back my primary... I used to be like them... run here and there

So, that's all for this post. Will try my best to capture more photo... and make it into a story to tell to all....

Bonus talk :
World Cup is finally finished... glad it did... And My world cup team GERMANY won third place.. Not bad la.. Although not first but at least they tried their best.. I love Germany

My fav team and it forever will be my No. 1 team

Ryan L
The Little Lion

1 comment: