Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Kiss The Rain


Kiss The Rain by Yiruma... One of my favourite music.. trying to learn it now.. Actually because lately too many assignment to rush...too many due date to catch..... just want to find something to do to de stress myself, and the keyboard just put in my room and never touched before. so i just youtube the tutorial and try to learn it by myself. Still trying to figure out..Which hand to use or which key to press.... Too old to learn from the beginning.. I guess i was too free and nothing to do.. but that is not truth.. I still got 3 assignment to rush and prepare for my presentation.. Lately not really doing fine... but i guess i will be alright.. :)

Can't wait for the weekend to come.... Usually i not really expecting weekend but this week is different because I can see you... :)

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: