Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Despicable Me

Today is wednesday... My favourite day of the week. Don't know why i just in love with wednesday more than weekend or monday. I think is because lot of good thing always happen to me at wednesday and bad thing surely is before weekend. Plus, last time when I was just primary school, wednesday always is my computer day. When i was small, my family was kinda poor, that time computer is a luxury good and we cant afford it, so every wednesday is the best day for me. Because i can touch and play with the computer. Although was just using words or excel, but the satisfaction can't be described in words. I never mind that i am born at a poor family, i also never blame that i born into this kind of situation. I take it as something to inspires to me study hard to be successful in the future..that's why i am so mind about my result. I dont mind how people look down on me, as long as I give out the best of me, I am the best de. :)

Suddenly, talk about my family pula.... Always get so far from my topic...I should talk about the movie i watched today - Despicable Me.



I watched with Kevin and it was a great movie. Funny and touching. The story is about a villain trying to steal the moon but his life changed when he meet the three little cute girl. He actually not the bad person, it just it always been a dream for him to reach to the moon but he always turned down by his mum. I think it is important to go for your dream. No matter how your dream is ridiculous, silly or even impossible to achieve, but at least go for a try.. there is nothing wrong with trying it. Life without dream is meaningless and pathetic...

Go pursue your dream while you are young... Go make mistake while you are young... Go do silly thing while you are young... Go take a train and go down at an unknown place..explore the unknown in front of you... When the time u get old and you look back to your life, you won't regret the afford to pursue your dream because at least you tried it better than doing nothing, you will glad that u make the mistake when you are young because we only will learn from our mistake, you will laugh at the silly thing you did and glad that u did it... because you won't get second chance to do it again, you will be more brave to facing the life challenge and ready for everything.
( Does this sound familiar to you? I know it do because it is one of the dialogue from the movie Eclipse and i love it )

Back to the movie Despicable Me... the yellow thiggy is daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn cute...



Wish to get one to hug during the night time... Sleep alone do not feel good but already started to used to it. Hug myself to sleep for every night. If i do not love myself, who will be there to love me? So first thing before you go love other, learn to love yourself. :)

That's all for today. Go back to study for tomorrow exam. No idea of what to study at all

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: