Sunday, November 27, 2011

Summary of Taiwan..

Transportation

TRA

This is the train go to ShiFen

this Train is slight bigger than the ShiFen train


HSR 
High Speed Railway.. around 300km/h


 MRT
The MRT station.. almost same as HK and SG

 Electrical Bike
This was a fun experiences because I not even know how to ride a bike properly

This is what happened I fall down more than 10 times at the roadside. Luckily that area not much car if not surely accident and I wont be here blog about that.. that really hurt a lot.

But you see. i can ride very well now. haha.. please do not believe the pic
AirAsia
My reading material at the plane

Premium Seat of AirAsia
Food

YangChun Mee

Chatime Taiwan

Western Breakfast 

the meat ball is huge!!

This actually was taste nice

BIG HOTDOG!!!

Meat Rice

Mua Chi



This I get from 7-11. The 7-11 of taiwan really sell lot of food compare to malaysia.

The Parade 





Jiu Fen and Shi Fen

 Cin Jing Farm




 KenTing Beach



 Little Swiss Garden

I think this is the end of the update of my Taiwan trip. For more photo, Please do view my facebook. I had fun for the trip and hope to visit there again.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: