Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some good, Some bad

There are some good, some bad in our life. This week I experienced one of the worst week ever, but in the same time, god do love me. Although I do not believe in any specific god, but thanks for still loving me. There are some good thing happen to me too.

First I lost my shoes. YES,AGAIN! I really really upset with myself, how come I will lost my shoes. The shoes just won't walk by itself. Last time is my Tiger, this time is the Adidas from HK. I am really really angry of myself. I not even want to look at myself. Just need some time to understand why I am so stupid.

Second, I just keep make mistake this week. Not even want to talk about the mistake I made. Just let it be. I'm just helpless and hopeless. No need to say anything to make me feel better. I just need some time to cool myself down and I think gym is not bad, plus my body is getting much better shape.I think do got some different after going gym.

Third, here come something better, I get a better job offer and gonna just resign tomorrow i guess. This job offer is bit weird, they provide gym allowance, which mean my gym fees only need to pay half by myself. That's something new and fresh for me. But it located at DJ. But I guess still okay la, LRT and bus can reach there, just need to wake up early a bit. I think it will worth it. Plus I love PJ more cos everyone is speaking English which I think is more professional. I know with this job, I might get to somewhere I wanted to be but  all depend.

Fourth, This weekend is my convocation. And i guess none of my friend are coming. IS okay. I take whatever it gonna be. Although bit disappointing but all is in expectation. Let's just not expect anything and be happy on that day. Gonna see some of friends that long time no see. I miss them la.. Miss the time we all fool around, play around, burn midnight oil just for the exam, joke about each other, let them to tease me about everything. I really miss my study time. So I decided I'm gonna study again in future. But perhaps just part time study.

Extra one : Tanya Chua and Chris Daughtry got new song.. Both of my idol come out with new song.. I am damn excited and keep repeating their song..... My taste of music might be bit weird but as long I happy then is okay la, cos most of the time, I listen to my ipod. I no need to share with anyone.. Who care about what u put inside your Ipod. Who knows I might put someone moaning voice in it. But that can't be. Unless anyone want to be my model.

Last one, the photo from taiwan still editing and filtering .. Sorry for the late, I really no mood to do it. Perhaps I just upload it only la.... Lazy already. Just ignore me okay? I know there wont be anyone but still, ignore me please

Ryan L
The Little Lion

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post your Taiwan photos. I wanna see part 2, 3, 4, and many more. Hehehe... I've never been to Taiwan, so perhaps you could write more about your experience there. How's the weather, the people, the food, the sight-seeing, etc. so I know more about it.

Don't be angry at yourself. It's not your fault that your shoes got lost. Where did you lose it? In the gym? Maybe you should think of another way to stop this from happening. Wear slippers. Hahaha!!!

Ninja said...

It's alright to make mistakes. The important is to learn from them, and try not to repeat the next time.
Treasure mistakes, as they make you a tougher and better person! :)
Cheer up!

Ninja said...

oh btw, I like Tanya Chua too!!! XD

Ryan L said...

Thanks guys.. Today read it back my post make me feel like so silly. what for upset for such small matter right?
And i will update and write more about Taiwan for sure... Just the photo I might just upload it only.