Sunday, November 20, 2011

Goodbye,Graduated

This weekend was fabulous. Early of the week I am sad about my shoes but end of the week I had a great time. I think everything come with a reason. I think if my shoes was not lost, I won't have the great weekend but still I prefer my shoes not gone. 

Let's start with Friday. Friday suppose to tender my resignation letter but boss was not there so I gonna do it tomorrow. And after work went dinner with Andrew, MK, Alford, Joe,James and sorry for not knowing the last person name. Haha..It was a great one but serious the singapore hokkien mee in Malaysia is so wet... And I dont like to eat wet stuff. I not even eat soup stuff like Curry, Tom Yam, Laksa or anything other soup form food. If just soup still okay but not soup with something in it. I know I am weird, and i dont eat spicy food also. So I won't order those food. And watched TinTin for two times. Is okay for me to watch two times because it was a good movie and I like the dog-snowy. That's the reason that excited me throughout the movie.He just look alike with Derek. And it make me think of Derek. After movie was the drinking session. Actually ya, I love drinking session, cos it help to destress. And I do need that. But I totally no idea what to order cos I can't get drunk in front of new friends. But thanks Andrew for helped me make the order. It was just nice. Got alcohol but it won't make me drunk. 


And saturday also had a great time also. I'm gonna miss Andrew a lot cos he is leaving to JB. And I just getting to know him. Is a bit sad cos I'm gonna less a friend at KL when I already not much friends. People always said I am still young, you can get more friend in future but guess what, with my personality, is not easy for me to start a new friendship so i appreciated every friend that I know. But I do wish him all the best and I know we surely will keep in touch cos I will be the muka tebal one and whatsapp or call him anytime anywhere and make sure he will be remember me. ( I know he will be reading this, just write it out to let him know I'm really gonna miss him a lot.) 

And Finally ... I am graduated from Diploma but I'm going to degree soon but this was the convocation that I been anticipated for long time cos I get to meet up my classmates again. Oh gosh, when we back together, the crapping start again. I guess that's so called friendship. And thanks to them my college life is amazing, although is not a really good college but what make it so memorable is the people. And I believe I am the most lucky person in the planet because everyone I know is fabulous, including you. Yea, you.. the one who reading this post now. No matter who are you, I appreciated every friends, readers and even strangers. Even I am shy, but I know u know I love you all. 













And I finally learn how to smile with TEETH!!! Hurray... I think that's a great achievement because is very hard to smile with teeth and look good. but i guess I did it. 

And I promise next post gonna be the Taiwan post. I'm promise that for sure. 

Ryan L
The Little Lion

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your convocation. You look great in the robe. Hehehe... and you do look nice smiling with your teeth.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lemongrass Boy said...

congratulations on making another big step worthy ... well, you will make new friends but remember to appreciate those who appreciate you!

hugs