Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm Back

I'm back. Before I write anything, just want to wish myself happy belated birthday. 21 years old now. I am official 21 and I have a dream. And I want to live the fullest of my life.

Sorry for the absent for many days. I was at Taiwan and yea the following few post gonna be all about my taiwan trip. So now just a quick recap of what happened when I was not here.

I went to Taiwan, Celebrated my 21st years old birthday, drive a motor vehicle on the road for the first time in my life. Went to a gay pride parade.

So I'm just gonna filter the photo taken from Taiwan and post it in the next post.

And thanks everyone for wished me happy birthday. From Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, SMS or even my blog ( Thanks Calvin). I appreciated it. Every wishes mean something to me, A million thank you to you guys. I love you guys.


With Love
Ryan L
The Little Lion

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Ryan! No wonder no news from you for so long. Can't wait to read your posts on your Taiwan trip. :D

Anonymous said...

sweet time