Sunday, August 14, 2011

Letter to Little Derek

To : Little Derek

Halo. Nice to know you, little Derek. When the first time I see you, I know i will fall in love with you. You make me smile and u had stolen my heart ever since the moment we met. Oh gosh, you are so cute and adorable. I just can't stop thinking about you now. Kinda sad when the moment i say goodbye to you but I'm sure one week is very fast only. We shall meet again and i want to hug u tightly.

I promise you to be a good daddy and I will take good care of you. Never let you to be alone, hungry, scare,hurt, sick or sad. Lion daddy promise to give u the best and never disappointed you when the time u need daddy.

I miss you Little Derek and I shall see u in one week plus. If not 2 week plus.

Love you

and p/s : Met someone nice this weekend. And thanks for the night :)

From : Lion Daddy

No comments: