Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Derek and Me

Finally I revealed who is Derek after one week keep asked by many people. Yes. Derek is my little boy and he is just 3 weeks old only. He such an adorable boy, but sometime is just too notti, when I try to put him to bed, he surely will make the begging and pity voice, if not he will just bark, and bark louder and louder each other. When I got no idea how to calm her down, just have to spank his small butt. Hope he learned his lesson cos I really don't like to spank his butt. Perhaps I just too spoil him. But he is just too cute and I promise will love him as long I'm here with him. I will not allow anyone or any dog to bully him.

One cute thing about him is he will follow you wherever you go, when I walk to kitchen, he will just follow, when I walk to toilet, he follow also. And the way his run is so cute, and when he walk to somewhere around the house, and you called his name, he will just run toward with a cute style. You really must see his way of running, Perhaps next time I can record some video to share on my blog.

The hard thing for me is to toilet train him. He just take the toilet as his playground and refuse to poo poo and pee pee there. But this only the first week we together, will spend more time to train the notti boy and perhaps next time can sleep together with him. Plus he not yet finish his 3 times vaccination. he only can stay home. So I will just stay home more to be with him. Or not he will be very bored when he alone.

Derek and me.. such a cute boy
The first time I hugged him and bring him home
How can you not love him? He is just my everything now .

I'm too lucky to have Derek in my life. Just hope he think that way too. I love you Derek. a
Today received company H call for interview. Means i might working soon. So must appreciate the time with Derek boy.

Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: