Friday, August 19, 2011

Food and The Little Lion

I noticed that I like to take food with food. Yea, take photo with the food, not take the photo of the food. Just looked through my facebook photo album and kinda lot of photo posing with food or drink. Actually I do love to take photo when I think my look is okay, so when people ask me to take photo, usually i wont reject. Some people if u want to take photo with them, I think is harder than meet the pm. They will give u lot of excuses. But just a photo won't cost you anything right? unless you are superstar and someone will misuse your photo, if not, just stand there and say : cheeeeeese. Done... it wont take you 1 minutes. Unless you want to try out different pose, then take a few photo and pick the nicest one.

My friends like to warn me : Please do not upload those ugly photo. Because sometime I just too lazy to filter the photo and just upload it all. But now I will do filter and only upload the nice nice one. Never let people to see your ugly sides. All human are realistic one, they might dont want talk to you after seeing your ugly picture.

If next time got chance to ask me out, do take a photo with me. I love to do so but too shy to ask. Perhaps I should practice my smile more. I need to smile better for my graduation photo in future. MUST learn how to show teeth when smile.

Here is some photo I grab from my facebook album :









But I do long time no take my own picture already. Perhaps getting older make me feel like should be more mature? But still got a lot of mature guy camwhore also. So is okay la. I will take more photo of myself. But hopefully wont hurt your eyes due to my ugliness and silliness.I think I do look like a small kids in those picture. but I'm little lion ma..... so is okay . ( sorry for my bad writing :P)

And if you noticed the changes in my blog, you will see there a youtube video at the side. Yeah, I think the song is cute. The song called : The Lion sleep tonight. I think it fit the theme of the blog, and I do love the song. Something special for me

That's all for now. As promised I will upload the Orange series photo next post. :)


Ryan L
The Little Lion

No comments: